Looking for open living ideas? Airy, spacious and versatile, open-plan rooms are a popular design choice for the modern home. We've rounded up our favourite open plan rooms which provide easy living and the perfect space for entertaining.
1. When you enter this exceptional penthouse there is a stunning reception/dining/kitchen area with five large windows providing excellent natural light and easy living space.
2. A great deal of care and attention to detail has been lavished on this apartment which has been lovingly transformed throughout, creating a flat of both style and substance. Of particular note is the open plan kitchen and living area with open gas fireplace, solid oak flooring, bespoke kitchen with Carrera marble and floor-to-ceiling double-glazed doors leading out onto the entertaining terrace.
3. Wonderful open plan reception room and drawing room which forms the focal point of the flat. This is an excellent west facing room, very light with three large windows looking towards the plane trees of Beaufort Gardens. At one end there is a fire place and at the other end is a dining area, which easily accommodates a table for 6 or 8 people, this leads to a well-appointed and fully fitted kitchen.
4. This apartment has been owner occupied for a considerable time and was refurbished recently with this in mind. The open plan reception room / kitchen has lots of counter space and is fitted with Neff appliances. The ceiling height is exceptional giving a very spacious feel, and the flat is decorated in a contemporary colour throughout with solid wood flooring in the living areas.
5. This is a generous open plan reception room and dining room with bay window with a lovely outlook up Radnor Walk. With the house being wider than average, this room has a wonderful sense of size.
6. Rare to the market is this prestigous apartment with a wonderful drawing room (with open-plan kitchen) which has a vaulted ceiling creating an amazing perception of space and is ideal for entertaining.
7. The first floor in this beautiful mews house offers exceptional open plan reception space, flooded with natural light. There is a beautiful timeless kitchen, island dining table, utility room and wine storage area.
8. Presented to the lettings market for the very first time this apartment has a unique open plan reception room / kitchen, with the kitchen situated on a raised platform with space for a dining table and chair.
9. This is an excellent open plan kitchen and reception room with a ceiling height of over 3.3 meters. There are windows on two sides which ensures that the room is flooded with natural light and there are wonderful views towards the greenery beyond.
10. The apartment offers light and bright accommodation. Of particular note is an open plan kitchen and reception room with far reaching views towards the South West. Sliding glass doors provide access to a balcony.